Caravan & Motorhome Insurance
Nuneaton's only independent insurance broker
Proud to be local
Come & visit us
Needham Insurance is a specialist insurance broker for Caravan and Motorhome insurance
Do you own a Motorhome or a caravan and use it at different times during the year? Do you feel that you need a flexible cover that suits your needs?
Caravans valued up to £100,000 and Motorhomes valued up to £250,000
Unlimited windscreen cover
European use if required
New motorhome or caravan replacement for vehicles up to 12 months old
Awnings and other equipment can be included
Adaptions to vehicles can be covered
Cover can be arranged on behalf of a financial deputy
Call one of our expert advisors today on 02476 354569
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is motorhome insurance necessary?
Just like your home and car insurance, it’s a legal requirement, but on your holiday or short break, the last thing you want is it spoilt by theft, damage or an accident. With the right insurance, Needham Insurance will put it right as quickly as possible.
What should I consider when taking out motorhome or caravan insurance?
Firstly, it is important to ensure that the insurance company that you are dealing with, understands how you use your unit, so that they can tailor make the policy to suit you.
Things to be aware of
1. If you’re new to caravanning, will you be allowed a reduction in premium based on your private car insurance no claims bonus, or do you need to start from scratch.
2. Does the policy include fixture and fittings?
3. How much European cover do you have included, is it one trip or are you charged for each trip?
4. In the event of a breakdown, does the policy include breakdown cover and is this extended to Europe?
5. How easy is it to make a claim if your motor home or caravan is stolen?
6. How many drivers are included in the policy? One person maybe doing all driving, but if others plan to take over the driving, they will also need to be insured.
How much contents insurance do I need to include in the policy?
You need to consider how much it would cost to replace items in your motorhome or caravan. Try splitting up your unit into the rooms, such as kitchen, bedrooms and outside.
How can I keep the cost of my motorhome or caravan insurance down?
Premiums could be reduced by fitting security devices, reversing sensors and of course low mileage and safe storage.