Needham Insurance Services

Request a quote

Call Now!

Business lines: 02476 326213
Personal lines: 02476 354569

Opening hours:
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm

Home Insurance

Nuneaton's only independent insurance broker

Proud to be local

Come & visit us

Needham Insurance is a specialist insurance broker for home insurance

There is a wide range of policies available to cover various elements. Typically, Home Insurance policy will insure against flooding, fires, storm damage and theft.

Having this kind of cover will mean that you are covered if your home is subject to a burglary and some of your contents are taken; these will be replaced by the insurance company, as will be the case for any damage to the property as a result.

Likewise, if your home is subject to a fire, the rebuild or repair costs will be covered by your policy. Additionally, there may be liability cover for you as the property owner if something happened that caused injury or damage to a third party – for example a roof slate coming loose and falling onto a neighbouring property and causing damage.

Home insurance is normally split into buildings insurance and contents insurance. These can be purchased together or separately. It is important to get the right cover for the cost of your home and its contents. Our expert advisors will be able to help, with any questions you may have.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why compare home insurance?

Comparing the insurance market to check that you get the best value insurance policy is vitally important because rates can vary massively. It’s also important to consider the differences in the cover available and consider whether you need professional insurance advice before making your choice.

Do I need specialist insurance for unoccupied property?

If a property is unoccupied, you do need to declare that with your insurance provider. Whether you are selling the property or awaiting probate, or simply because the building is being renovated, you need to ensure that you have adequate insurance. Typically, a regular insurance cover will stipulate that the property should not be unoccupied for more than 30 days. If your property is going to be unoccupied for longer, you should get a specific policy for unoccupied property.

Why choose Needham Insurance for home insurance cover?

Needham Insurance is a specialist in the property insurance sector. We have access to a variety of leading UK insurers and can provide you with the specific cover that you need – often saving you money over generic policies.

Related Articles

What does the coronavirus lockdown mean for home insurance?

Be careful where you put the Christmas presents: Warning that gifts under the tree or hidden in cars can tempt burglars - and even jeopardise insurance claims

How Christmas could go up in smoke in just eight minutes: The terrifying test that shows why you MUST scour insurance small print.

The home insurance that's not worth the paper it's written on (even when the ceiling caves in): Couple's £7k claim was turned down

These 5 things could invalidate your home insurance

Another reason for going with an independant insurance provider

Come & visit us

Looking for something else?

property cover
Property Insurance
Landlord insurance
Landlord Insurance
Travel policy
Travel Insurance