we will do it together
At Needham Insurance, we pride ourselves in providing you with the best and more cost effective cover you need. We have access to many policies and compare so that you do not have to. Our comprehensive knowledge in all insurance fields means that we will be able to help you every step of the way.
Do you own a Motorhome or a caravan and use it at different times during the year? Do you feel that you need a flexible cover that suits your needs?
Although you are not legally required to have caravan insurance, it’s worth considering if you don’t want to pay to repair or replace your caravan from your own pocket if the worst is to happen.
Click on the link below and complete the enquiry form today
Just like your home and car insurance, it’s a legal requirement, but on your holiday or short break, the last thing you want is it spoilt by theft, damage or an accident. With the right insurance, Needham Insurance will put it right as quickly as possible.
You need to consider how much it would cost to replace items in your motorhome or caravan. Try splitting up your unit into the rooms, such as kitchen, bedrooms and outside.
Firstly, it is important to ensure that the insurance company that you are dealing with, understands how you use your unit, so that they can tailor make the policy to suit you.
Things to be aware of
1. If you’re new to caravanning, will you be allowed a reduction in premium based on your private car insurance no claims bonus, or do you need to start from scratch.
2. Does the policy include fixture and fittings?
3. How much European cover do you have included, is it one trip or are you charged for each trip?
4. In the event of a breakdown, does the policy include breakdown cover and is this extended to Europe?
5. How easy is it to make a claim if your motor home or caravan is stolen?
6. How many drivers are included in the policy? One person maybe doing all driving, but if others plan to take over the driving, they will also need to be insured.
Premiums could be reduced by fitting security devices, reversing sensors and of course low mileage and safe storage.