we will do it together

Home Insurance

stay connected

How We
Can Help

At Needham Insurance, we pride ourselves in providing you with the best and most cost effective cover you need. We have access to many policies and compare so that you do not have to. Our comprehensive knowledge in all insurance fields means that we will be able to help you every step of the way.

helping you with your Home

Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Needham Insurance is a specialist insurance broker for home insurance

There are a wide range of policies available to cover various elements. Typically, Home Insurance policy will insure against flooding, fires, storm damage and theft.

Having this kind of cover will mean that you are covered if your home is subject to a burglary and some of your contents are taken; these will be replaced by the insurance company, as will be the case for any damage to the property as a result.

Likewise, if your home is subject to a fire, the rebuild or repair costs will be covered by your policy. Additionally, there may be liability cover for you as the property owner if something happened that caused injury or damage to a third party – for example a roof slate coming loose and falling onto a neighbouring property and causing damage.

“There's no place like home.”


plan of action

know your Home

It is so important that you know the value of not only your home but all the contents of what you want to insure. Be realistic and consider all belongings, especially your wardrobe; you will be surprised the value of what you own. Other considerations are any expensive items over the value of £1500 and any contents you wish to insure away from the home.


Complete online enquiry form


We compare to get you the best quote


We send you all documents immediately

we will assist you with any insurance needs you have

Click on the link below and complete the enquiry form today

We help you every step of the way

our Home Insurance Includes:

Home insurance is normally split into buildings insurance and contents insurance.

These can be purchased together or separately. It is important to get the right cover for the cost of your home and its contents. Our expert advisors will be able to help with any questions you may have.

Comparing the insurance market to check that you get the best value insurance policy is vitally important because rates can vary massively. It’s also important to consider the differences in the cover available and consider whether you need professional insurance advice before making your choice.

Needham Insurance is a specialist in the property insurance sector. We have access to a variety of leading UK insurers and can provide you with the specific cover that you need – often saving you money over generic policies.

If a property is unoccupied, you do need to declare that with your insurance provider. Whether you are selling the property or awaiting probate, or simply because the building is being renovated, you need to ensure that you have adequate insurance. Typically, a regular insurance cover will stipulate that the property should not be unoccupied for more than 30 days. If your property is going to be unoccupied for longer, you should get a specific policy for unoccupied property.

Looking for something else?

The Needham Group Offices

Needham Insurance - Nuneaton

18 Arbury Road
CV10 7NA

Corporate Insurance - Nuneaton

18 Arbury Road
CV10 7NA

Baldersons Insurance - Sheffield

772-774 Chesterfield Road
S8 0SF

PJ Insurance - Weybridge

113 Queens Road
KT13 9UN

PJ Insurance - Petersfield

4 College Street
GU31 4AD